Apple iPod Nano
In The Box:-
- iPod nano,Apple EarPods,Lightning to USB Cable,Quick Start guide
- 2.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Radio an alternative way to rock
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 or 3 port
- OS X v10.6.8 or later, and iTunes 10.7 or later.
- Fast-charge time: about 1.5 hours
- Full-charge time: about 3 hours
- About the size of a credit card — and just 5.4mm thin — the new iPod nano is the thinnest iPod ever made. The 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display is nearly twice as big as the display on the previous iPod nano, so you can see more of the music, photos, and videos you love. Buttons let you quickly play, pause, change songs, or adjust the volume. The smooth new anodized aluminum design makes iPod nano feel as good as it sounds. And iPod nano wouldn’t be iPod nano without gorgeous, hard-to-choose-from colors.
Music,It's what beats inside.
- Tap to play your favorite songs. Or entire albums.Or everything by one artist. You can even browse by genres or composers. Flip through your music: Album art looks great on the bigger screen. Or to keep things fresh, give iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library.
Genius.Your own personal DJ.
- Say you’re listening to a song you love and you want to stay in the mood. Just tap Genius. It finds other songs on iPod nano that go great together and makes a Genius playlist for you. For more song combinations you wouldn’t have thought of yourself, create Genius Mixes in iTunes and sync the ones you like to iPod nano. Then tap Genius Mixes and rediscover songs you haven’t heard in a while — or find music you forgot you even had.
Bluetooth technology Wire Less
- Your music experience gets even better now that iPod nano has Bluetooth 4.0 built in. Pairing iPod nano with Bluetooth-enabled headphones and supported speakers is a cinch. With no wires in the way, working out with iPod nano is even easier. (No more getting wires caught in your free-weights.) And if your car’s sound system is Bluetooth enabled, when you sit down in the driver’s seat, your iPod nano is ready to pick up where you left off. Without missing a beat.
Radio An alternative way to rock.
- FM radio keeps you up on what’s going on out there — the game, the top news stories, your favorite talk shows — or whatever you love listening to. Just plug in your headphones and tap to see the controls. Flick the radio dial to change stations. Tap to set your favorites. Need to take a break? With Live Pause, you won’t miss a minute. Just tap to pause the song or show, then tap again to continue. You can even rewind as far back as 15 minutes, so you can be sure of the lyrics you’re belting out. Or fast-forward to catch up to a live broadcast.